Friday, March 14

"i'd lose my head if it weren't attached..."

so, the truth of the matter is I had misplaced my camera since my last picture post. since I managed to lose my phone at the same time (give or take a day) I had feared the worst-- that they were both long gone, snatched up by some exceptionally lucky person. Out of desperation I decided to tear apart my room and there it was-- in all it's shiny glory under a pile of dirty clothes and strewn books. My treasure couldn't have been found at a more perfect time because I was lucky enough to score a place on an Alaskan Brewing Company VIP tour today. My friend, Abby won the trip for her and 7 others, and the following are the remnants of one fantastic journey.


Coming to a bar near you...

The belly of the Beast


Abby, me, Courtney, Margarete, Jessica O.

And that wasn't the end of post worthy picture taking!! On my way home I had to stop by the store to pick up some groceries and in the parking lot I stumbled across a birder's dream:



I think that they had found a frozen fish-- the coolest part of the whole thing was that they allowed each other to take turns chipping away at it. No fighting or eagle screeching or extreme impatience. It was obvious, however, that none of them were leaving without getting a turn.

3 comments:

MHG said...

Very cool shot of the eagles. I hope the loggers don't see these pictures...

Endangered, my ass!

elliott.will said...

You have a funny impulse of kissing things, like the hugging boy Wejumpka "In The Loyal Mountains".

elliott.will said...

They are endangered in other places.